Master for Minecraft- Launcher
Designed to manage everything for the Minecraft Pocket Edition
Master for Minecraft- Launcher is the best Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher for Android.
With millions of positive reviews, Master for Minecraft- Launcher really is the best launcher for the Pocket Edition of Minecraft. You’ll get built-in cheats that let you change the time of day, rapid-build items and buildings, as well as the ability to avoid damage too.
Master for Minecraft- Launcher offers full-fledged mod support, the ability to import and download mods, maps, seeds, textures and skins right into your game whenever you want. You can even run the most intensive MCPE mods and maps right on your Android phone or tablet.
The best feature of this launcher though has to be the floating window support. Master for Minecraft- Launcher lets you browse while you play Minecraft, so you’ll always be able to see what’s happening in-game without worrying about zombie mobs or losing track of the time of day.
If you want a great launcher for Minecraft pocket edition, it’s hard to beat all the features of Master for Minecraft- Launcher.
- Play While You Browse with Floating Windows Keep an eye on the game at all times.
- Import and Download Mods, Maps, Skins, Seeds and Textures You don’t have to pay to import and download like with some launchers.
- Major MCPE Mod and Maps Support Support for the major mods is included right out of the box.
- Includes Multiplayer Master Mod Support Though you’ll have to download it separately!
- Built-in Cheats Change the time of day, make yourself invincible, rapid build items and more.
- Lacks Some PC Features It’s not really realistic to expect full PC console support for a mobile game, though.
1. Floating window support MCPE184.108.40.206.
2. 220.127.116.11 Support MasterClub Mod.
3. Fix Bug.
--Close 0.14-1.0 Floating window support.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_LOCATION_EXTRA_COMMANDS: Allows an application to access extra location provider commands.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.